1. Do you cater for individual booking, group booking and teambuilding outing for companies?
2. In which language will the workshop be given?
- The language will be in English. If you need translation in Dutch, please inform us. After the workshop we will email the recipes.
3. What time should I arrive before the workshop starts?
- Preferably 10 minutes before the workshop starts so you can relax and enjoy drinks and light snack.
4. What do I need to bring?
- Your enthusiasm! We provide everything from materials, ingredients, apron and tea towel for you to use.
5. If I can't cook, can I still participate and learn?
- Definitely! Come and join us and we will guide you.
6. What is the level of cooking for the workshops?
- The workshops are for beginners, hobby cooks and the more confident cooks who would like to learn and expand their knowledge about Asian cooking.
7. For group/company booking, can I choose our own date and make reservation?
- Yes. Any day from monday-sunday. Once you know which date please contact Rosie at least 1 month in advance to confirm availability.
8. What is the minimum number of people if I would like to book my group for the workshops?
- The minimum number for group or company booking is 6 persons.
9. Where is Flavours Of Singapore located?
- Flavours Of Singapore is located in Amsterdam Nieuw-West. Parking is free. Easy to get to with public transport, metro Lelylaan and Tram 1 (from Central Station).
10. How soon should I book a date?
- Preferably 1 month in advance. We can’t guarantee if there is availability at the last minute.
11. How can I book?
- Via 'Open Registration Cooking Workshops', 'Cooking Workshops for Groups', 'Company Outing & Teambuilding Cooking Workshops', directly on 'Booking' or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. What is included in the price?
- Ingredients, materials, light snacks, food, tea and coffee, recipes to bring home, use of apron, chef and assistant chef guidance.
13. Is the price inclusive of VAT?
- Prices include VAT (tax).
14. How do I pay?
- Once we receive your information and confirm there is availability, we will email you an invoice to make payment via bank transfer. If you are paying via PayPal please inform us. Upon booking 100% payment. Payment should be made within 14 days of the invoice date or latest 7 days before the workshop starts.
15. What is the cancellation policy?
Subscribe to our Newsletter